Livingstone International is committed to comply with the requirements of our Management System, with all applicable legislation, regulations and to continually improve the effectiveness of this Management System.
Livingstone International is committed to achieve and exceed the expectations of internal and external customers by:
- Providing all staff with training, resources, and authority to effectively handle all customer enquiries without the need to re-direct the enquirer.
- Identifying product and service requirements not stated directly by the customer but instead analysed by the company to increase customer satisfaction. For example, web site update, telephone system update and internet tracking system for delivery.
- Providing value for money for both products and services
- Continually reviewing the provision of resources to achieve the corporate objectives.
- Honouring all statutory obligations.
- Improving in all our systems and processes as our means of achieving preferred supplier status. This also includes reviewing, monitoring, evaluating and improving processes and procedures to meet our changing customer's demands and needs and to adapt to suppliers' requirements;
- Improvement will be achieved through our commitment to our integrated management system which complies with ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards and involvement of all employees in an environment that encourages initiative and innovation along with identifying those activities that do not add value but add costs in order to eliminate them from the company's processes;
- We will accomplish our business objectives as a responsible and ethical member of our community, sensitive to the social and environmental impact of our actions;
- Review and revise our Policies and Procedures to maintain their relevance;
- All employees and contractors understand and take ownership for quality and service standards;
- Provide leadership and direction to encourage new ideas, technologies and innovations;
- Continually review and refine our systems, processes and methods
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System to be better at what we do every day.
- Communicate this policy to all interested parties through the website and internal communications.
- All staff with work to the specified quality standards and seek ways to improve them.
- Quality standards shall not be negotiated to be lower than as specified in the Quality System Manual.
All quality objectives are set by top management.
This policy is reviewed every three years from date of re-approval.